- GAMSTOP is available for residents of the United Kingdom (Great Britain and Northern Ireland) only. If you register from the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, you won’t necessarily be restricted from gambling by all participating companies.
- Due to the way online gambling companies are licensed, not all participating gambling companies will offer gambling services to residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man under their British, Gambling Commission-issued, licence. This means GAMSTOP cannot guarantee that residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man would be blocked from accessing all gambling websites and apps run by participating companies licensed in Great Britain if they registered with us.
- Each participating company would be able to say if they are blocking residents of the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
GAMSTOP is one of a number of self-help tools available for you to use to help manage your gambling activity. We'd also recommend:
- Speaking to your bank as many banks now offer the option of blocking yourself from making gambling transactions (more details can be seen here).
- GamBan blocking software for devices - we are part of the TalkBanStop campaign along with GamBan and you can see more information at gamcare.org.uk/talk/.
- Talk to the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 for support with your gambling. You can also visit them at gamcare.org.uk.